As a follow up to making a proper first impression, I’d like to highlight the importance of appearance. If you are looking for a cute girl, doesn’t it only make sense that she’s looking for a cute guy? You only get what you give, and chances are if you look bad, you’ll only be getting girls that look bad.
Therefore, in an effort to help you get a cute girl, I present 7 ways of looking good when meeting a girl.
1. Wear a decent cologne. This is a somewhat basic tip, but it can often be overlooked by guys. After the shower (mandatory), put cologne on your neck, and right below your palms. Also, make sure it is a good scent. Usually something is better than nothing, so make sure you put cologne on immediately after the shower.
2. Have a decent tan. Imagine a girl you think is cute. Now, compare her if she were white vs. if she were tan. She looks better tan, right? Acne (if applicable) is less visible, and anyone that has color in their skin looks more attractive. While I don’t recommend you go to the fake tanning booths, take advantage of the summer sun. If it is winter, consider getting something from your local drugstore like Jergen’s Natural Glow. However, do NOT let anyone know you are using tanning lotion. Start using it when you are on a break from school/work. Then, claim you took a vacation when people notice the tan. Works like a charm.
3. Avoid wearing a hat, get a haircut. Too often do we become too dependent on wearing a hat. She might be impressed at first, but eventually you’ll have to take that hat off, which turns the hat into a temporary solution. Instead, get a good haircut. What seems to work for most men is to have sideburns down to the ear, with a little spike to the front of the hair. Something like this. Avoid using too much gel, because once again it is a temporary fix. Your hair is just important to her as her hair is as important to you.
4. Like I said, take a shower.Wash your hair, wash your body, and do it well. This really shouldn’t have to even be discussed, but some guys do make the mistake of choosing to skip the shower. What if you actually get physical with a girl you just met, and she finds your body to be dirty? You can kiss her goodbye (actually she’d probably just run away). Remember men, you can never shower too much.
5. Stay as lean as possible. It might be hard to be 100% in shape, but try to avoid eating unhealthily all the time. You might love pizza, but you have to decide: is pizza better than girls? Try not to go for the immediate gratification, and stay as lean as possible. Just like how you care about the girl’s appearance, she will care about yours. Be conscious of your bad choices, because you’ll regret them if you get turned down. The more wise choices you make, the more girls you will end up getting. If you do notice that you’ve been getting a little on the large side, don’t hesitate to run, even if it is around your local park. 30 minutes of running every day can translate into 10 pounds after one month. You’ll be proud of yourself, more confident, and more successful.
Believe in yourself, and follow these 5 tips. Success is possible.